FORD ESCORT WRC - RALLY MONTE CARLO / RALLY CATALUNYA 1997
-Liquid error (snippets/price line 86): divided by 0% Sold out
Regular price 55,00 €
Regular priceUnit price per
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Ford Escort WRC is a rally vehicle based on the Ford Escort RS Cosworth with World Rally Car homologation.
It was built by M-Sport to compete in the World Rally Championship for the Ford World Rally Team.
It replaced the group A version that the brand had used since 1993 and was later replaced by the Ford Focus WRC in 1999.
This is the FORD ESCORT WRC - RALLY MONTE CARLO AND RALLY CATALUNYA 1997, the Fifth Model Kit of our Brand D.Modelkits
Additional details for the FORD ESCORT WRC model kit:
- Manufactured by D.MODELKITS in 1/24 scale with reference DMK-005
- Sponsored by Repsol
- Racing with cars:
- Driver - Carlos Sainz🇪🇸 + Co-Driver Luis Moya🇪🇸
- Licence Plate: P6 FMC
- Nº6 Armin Schwarz🇩🇪 + Co-Driver Denis Giraudet🇫🇷
- Licence Plate: P7 FMC
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally in 1997 and Catalunya Rally in 1997
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, Photo-etched parts, Night race parts, Decals for the 2 Versions and assembly instructions and painting instructions.