Matte Varnish 1K
Fire Scale Colors gloss varnish ready to use in the airbrush, it does not need to be diluted , it has an extraordinary covering with only 2 thin hands, it is completely matte and of low hardness with the exclusive Fire Scale Colors formula.
- 30ml or 60ml Matte Varnish
- Reflow technology: low resistance to microray (wash tunnels) and chemical products.
- Ideal for complete or partial painting of models.
- Fully adapted to current VOC standards.
- Varnish with low solids content
- Matt finish varnish.
- It can air dry (24H total hardness) in the oven at 60 ° (30 minutes total hardness) to the touch approximately 45 minutes.
Instructions for use:
Leave the base coat color for 15/30 minutes before applying the clear coat and apply a layer of mist (tack). After 5/10 minutes, you will be able to apply more coats (we recommend a minimum of 2 single coats for 5-10 minutes) between each)
- Drying times in air at 20°C,
- Pre-dry: 30-40 minutes
- Touch drying: 1 hour
- Total hardness: 24 hours,
- Completely dry: 48 hours. Can be polished after 48 hours at 20°C
- Air pressure: 1.5 bar
- Low protection varnish and recommended to apply before decals, for total protection we recommend our 2K varnish.
Shelf life: at least 1 year if stored in original, tightly closed containers at low temperatures.
Decals: Whenever applying light mist layers over the stickers NEVER go ahead with wet layers as this can melt the decal
This varnish may react with certain decals, we recommend that you test it on a piece separately..
Polishing: This varnish
It is not recommended to use these paints in cold or humid environments, always check the conditions of the space where you will be painting.
To thin if necessary use the Thinners Fire Scale Modeler. DO NOT use White Spirit, Acrylic Thinners or Cellulose Thinner, they are not suitable for this paint.
Tools can be cleaned with acetone, never use cellulose thinner or alcohol.
Work in a well-ventilated area and always wear a mask and keep away from children. Tighten cap for safety after each use.
DO NOT USE CLOSE HEAT, SPARKS OR FLAMES DURING THE PAINTING PROCESS
Health and Safety Notes:
Harmful by inhalation, irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING .
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well-ventilated area. Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of intoxication contact 112
For exclusive use and sale to pattern makers (18 years old)