NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 AXIA RACING TEAM - JTCC 1991
-18% Sold out
Regular price 41,00 €
Regular priceUnit price per
- This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult, it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
- Reproduction of the Nissan Skyline R32 Gr.A with one of the most striking decorations of the great domineering of the Japanese touring car championship in the early 90s, the AXIA version. A very complete model, with very good fit and detail. It includes the AXIA version specific BBS rims and parts to correct the size of the front bumper air intake.
- Additional details for the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference HAS20514.
- Belongs to the Axia Racing Team.
- Driven by Kazuo Shimizu + Masahiko Kageyama
- with number 22
- Raced at the Japan Touring Car Championship (JTCC) in 1991.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.