RADIO CONTROL SCANIA 770 S 6X4
Tamiya welcomes a new addition to 1/14 Tractor Truck Series –
this time, the Scania 770 S 6x4 produced by the Swedish manufacturer Scania.
The Scania 770 S 6x4 is one of the trailer heads in the Scania’s top-grade S Series – which had undergone a full model change in 2016.
This trailer head features a double rear-axle drive 6x4 chassis equipped with a 16.4-liter V8 diesel turbo engine capable of 770hp which was the most powerful in the industry as of 2020.
About the Model:
• This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
Length: 532mm, width: 193mm, height: 307mm.
• The model realistically depicts the Scania 770 S 6x4.
• The high-roof form is realistically captured in style with a roof bar featuring light pods, grille mini bar, low bar and side bars. LEDs (sold separately) are also attachable.
• Just like the actual vehicle, a double rear-axle 6x4 chassis features a layout of motor and transmission positioned at front.
• Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with resin cross members, and is equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with semi-trailers.
• Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.• Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel transmitter.
• Please note that the Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system, Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-03) (*), servos (x2), 7.2V battery pack and battery charger are not included (Item 56367).
• Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 300056523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.
WARNING!Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.