TOYOTA CELICA GT - FOUR (ST205) - RALLY MONTE CARLO 1995
Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the TOYOTA CELICA GT - FOUR (ST205) model kit:
- Manufactured by D.MODELKITS in 1/24 scale with reference DMK-003
- Sponsored by Castrol.
- racing with cars:
Driver - Didier Auriol 🇫🇷 + Co-Driver - Bernard Occelli 🇫🇷
- License Plate : K-AM 7182
Driver - Juha Kankkunen 🇫🇮 + Co-Driver - Nicky Grist 🇬🇧
- Licence Plate: K-AM 4993
- Driver - Armin Schwarz 🇩🇪 + Co-Driver - Klaus Wicha 🇩🇪
- Licence Plate : K-AM 5038
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally in 1995
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, Photo-etched parts, Night race parts and assembly instructions and painting instructions.