TOYOTA CELICA LB TURBO GR.5 - DRM 1977
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints, that you can also buy at DModelkits Store.
This is a re-edition of another of those kits that we are waiting for so long, the Toyota Celica LB Turbo Group 5 at 1/20 scale from Tamiya.
Its larger scale allowed the entire front part to be detailed, including its 560-horsepower 4-cylinder turbo engine mounted longitudinally on a tubular structure.
Brings a new decal sheet that allows you to choose between two versions with different numbers, and the kit includes a figure of the driver.
This is a 1/20 scale plastic model assembly kit.
Model meassures after assembled: Length: 240mm, width: 105mm, height: 61mm.
- The powerful form of the "silhouette formula’’ car is captured in style.
- Features authentic renderings of engine and cockpit with roll cage.
- Removal of the front cowl showcases renderings of inline-4 engine.
- Includes high quality, new Cartograf decals.
- One full body driver figure is included.
- Features realistic solid synthetic rubber slick tires.
- Comes with two marking options to depict no.68 and 56 cars.
Additional details for the Toyota Celica LB Turbo Group 5 car scale model kit: Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/20 scale with reference TAM20072.
Belongs to the Schnitzer Team.
Sponsored by Rondenstock.
Driven by Harald Ertl with numbers 56 and 68
Recreation of the vehicle racing at the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft DRM in 1977.
Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.