This is a 1/24 Plastic Toyota Supra Sports Car from Tamiya.
The Toyota Supra series is often described as a re-creation of Toyota's legendary 2000GT sports car, which was an excellent combination of high performance and elegance. Using their latest racing automotive technology, plus their uncanny design genius, the newly designed Supra made its sensational debut during February 1993.
Massive and powerful are the words that can best describe this awesome specialty sports car.
- Unassembled plastic pieces attached to sprue trees for organization.
- Parts molded in black and silver; clear pieces also included.
- Highly detailed static display car model.
- Precisely reproduced engine bay and interior.
- Realistic rubber-like tires.
- Oversized rear wing (spoiler) to improve downforce performance
- during high speeds.
- Left and right steering consoles.
- Ventilated disc brakes fitted at all corners.
- Waterslide decals include three sets of plates.